Saturday, February 28, 2009

Virtual Book and Birthday Party on March 20

I'm throwing a Virtual Book Party to launch Equal to the Earth on my birthday, March 20. Everyone is invited, and you don't even have to leave the comfort of your home, or wherever you find yourself that evening, at 8 pm (Eastern Standard Time). All you have to do is to visit this blog or my Facebook page. Invite your friends. Invite your family. Invite your dog.

Latest: I hear your feedback, and I am adding two more parties to the day: 8 pm (Greenwich Mean Time) and 8 pm (Singapore Standard Time/Australian Western Standard Time).

I'm thinking of reading, in my sexiest voice, a selection of poems from each of the five sections of the book. If you have other suggestions for the party, do write them in comments. Virtual cheese and crackers will be provided. Bring your own bottle.

If you like, you may order the book by using Paypal (blog sidebar) or by mailing me a check for US$14.99 (3963 58th Street, Apt. 2, Woodside, NY 11377).

You may also buy the book at the party, so don't forget your credit card or check book. I hope to see you there, when you write in the guest book. I promise mindblowing acts and memorable speech.


8 comments:

Satori Blues said...

Exciting! New work! Congrats!

Domch said...

oh...I wish I could persuade you to hold your virtual book party in Second Life! :) I'm looking forward to the party in either case. Happy birthday in advance, dear Jee.

Jee Leong said...

Thanks, Cyril! Hope to see you at the party.

Hi Dom, I should explore Second Life sometime. Thanks for looking in.

Unknown said...

Look forward to it, Jee - congrats on the new book!

Jee Leong said...

Thanks, Barbara. Come in a killer dress.

Unknown said...

and killer hills, of course!

Unknown said...

heels, although they do feel like hills sometimes...

Jee Leong said...

Killer Hills. . . hmmm . . .a poem?